NF Series Gun Safes
Looking for a quality 90 minute gun safe at a great price? Look no more. These safes provide all the quality that American Security Products are known for at a very affordable price. Interior conveniences include power outlet and AMSEC's outstanding Premium Door Orgainzer.
H x W x D
|Gun Capacity||Wt. Lbs||Burglary Rating||Fire Rating||Temperature Rating||Price|
|NF5924||59 x 24 x 21||17||600||RSC||90 Min||1200° F||$1,503.00|
|NF6032||59 x 30 x 24||24||761||RSC||90 Min||1200° F||$1,922.00|
|NF6030||59 x 30 x 29||32||854||RSC||90 Min||1200° F||$1,996.00|
|NF6036||59 x 36 x 29||36||977||RSC||90 Min||1200° F||$2,260.00|
A quality line of gun safes with 90 minute fire protection.
- Underwwriters Laboratory (UL) Residential Security Container (RSC) certification
- ETL 90 Minute Fire, internal under 350°F at external temperatures up to 1200°F
- Dual fire seals around entire door, silicon seal on door jamb & Palusol seal on door
- Palusol seal expands up to 8 times it s original thickness when exposed to high temperatures
- 1/4" steel plate door combined with 3 layers of fire insulating material
- Adjustable exterior ball bearing hinges for full 180° swing
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) offering storage for 2 additional rifles, pistols and a variety of other items in zipper pockets and open pockets. PDO standard on all NF safes.
- Decorative five spoke handle
- 11-guage solid steel plate with fire insulating material
- Four pre-cut anchor holes and one pre-cut electrical access hole
The Locking Mechanism:
- Group II, key-changeable lock with spyproof key locking dial lock or U.L. listed Type 1 electronic lock protected by internal relocker and hardplate
- Eight 1-1/4" thick locking bolts (5 active and 3 deadbolts)
- Grey velour gun interior
- Adjustable shelf interior optional