CSC1913 Fire Safe
CSC1913 Fire Safe
List Price: $1,333.50 | You Save: $333.50 (25%)
Minimum Advertisable Price: $1,000.00
We are prepared to arrange your preferred freight and delivery option whether it is the less costly curbside, general freight service, or in-home "white glove" service. Please call us
, email us
or initiate a purchase with the product and details and we will get back to you as soon as possible, certainly within 24 hours of your request (Sundays excluded).
Find more products like this: Fire Safes > 2-Hour Fire & Impact Safes
Compact 2-Hour Fire Protection Safe
The CSC1913 is an affordable solution when you want to protect both documents from fire and valuables from burglary attacks. During extreme testing procedures the CSC1913 passed a 2-hour 350 degrees F factory fire test.
- Int. Dimensions: 19" H x 12.5" W x 12.2" D
- Ext. Dimensions: 24.5" H x 18" W x 22" D *
- Cubic Foot Capacity: 1.7
- Weight: 318 lbs.
- Burglar Rating: UL RSC
- Fire Rating: 2 hour 1700 degrees F
- Locking Bolts: 4
- Bolt Diameter: 1"
- Door Thickness: 4-5/8"
- Body Thickness: 2-7/8" double steel
- * Depth includes handle, dial and hinge projection.
- Overall thickness of 4-5/8" and constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material.
- Total protective thickness of 2-7/8" enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- Removeable casters provide easy delivery and installation.
- Two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L.Listed Group II combination lock with chrome-plated spy-proof dial. Optional electronic locks available.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle.
- Durable and attractive light gray textured finish.
- 2 hour, 350 degrees F factory rating. Tested a temperatures up to 1700 degrees F.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.