BF Series Gun Safes
Distinctive style and innovative technology separate this line from the competition. Standout features included the 1/2" steel plate door, poured fire resistant fill and high security external hinges. We have these safes built for our customers with top of the line trim including plush pin dot interior, power outlet, Premium Door Organizer, 5-spoke handle and UL rated high security electronic locks, all at no extra cost to you! Available in durable textured finish as well as beautiful high gloss paint.
H x W x D
|Gun Capacity||Wt. Lbs||Burglary Rating||Fire Rating||Temperature Rating||Price|
|BF6024||59.25 x 24 x 23||17||720||RSC||2 Hour||1200° F||$3,060.00|
|BF6032||59-1/4 x 30 x 24||20||913||RSC||2 Hour||1200° F||$3,379.00|
|BF6030||59-1/4 x 30 x 29||24||1,036||RSC||2 Hour||1200° F° F||$3,626.00|
|BF6636||65-1/4 x 36 x 29||26||1,319||RSC||2 Hour||1200° F||$4,826.00|
|BF7240||71-1/4 x 40 x 29||38||1,585||RSC||2-Hour||1200° F||$5,858.00|
|BF7250||71-1/4 x 50 x 31||44||1,789||RSC||2-Hour||1200° F||$6,349.00|
The outside depth measurement includes additional space necessary for the lock and handle projection.
The proof is in the details. Below are the specifications for AMSEC's BF gun safe line, quality at an affordable price.
- UL Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary
UL 90-Minute Fire, internal under 350°F at external temperatures up to 1275°F
- Dual fire seals around entire door, silicon seal on door jamb & Palusol seal on door, Palusol seal expands up to 8 times it s original thickness when exposed to high temperatures
- 1/2" steel plate door combined with 1" DryLight insulation
- Commercial grade high security exterior hinges for additional security and full 180° swing
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) offering storage for 2 additional rifles, pistols and a variety of other items in zipper pockets and open pockets. PDO standard on the BF6032, BF6030, BF6636, BF7240 & BF7250 safes.
- Decorative five spoke handle
- 2" total wall thickness on all sides
- Two layers of steel consisting of an outer and inner steel liner for dual security protection
- DryLight fire insulation between steel
- Four pre-cut anchor holes and one pre-cut electrical access hole
The Locking Mechanism:
- U.L. listed group II spyproof key locking dial lock or U.L. listed Type 1 electronic lock protected by a massive hardplate
- 10 massive 1" thick locking bolts to provide superior door security
- Unique mirrored back wall providing higher visibility
- Adjustable shelves with either gun or all shelf configuration fully upholstered in pin-dot fabric
Interior door panel finished in full pin-dot fabric